Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Attn: Golfers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Attn: Golfers

    Colgard is having a sale on Taylor Made R7 drivers. They are all marked down to $199.99.
    crack is whack

  2. #2
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Golfers

    $200 for a golf club! Glad I haven't developed that habit. Fishing is bad enough!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Golfers

    Do you know which model/models R7? 425?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Golfers

    I think it is the R7 425. I may be able to run up there tomorrow and check just to make sure but I do believe it's the R7 425.
    crack is whack

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Golfers

    Man, Bobby, Rod & the boys have done a ton of work this week. The change Saturday to Monday was quite striking. Took me 10 minutes to find the lipless cranks.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Golfers

    Yeah they had me in there moppin and moving stuff around Monday also. It made it look alot bigger in there.
    crack is whack

  7. #7
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Golfers

    Man, I married a lipless crank!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn: Golfers

    It ain't how you drive that matters in golf, it's how you arrive that's important.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •